Nowadays, from adults to older adults, everyone is facing blood pressure problems. It is perfect to say that 30% of the world’s population experience high blood pressure. It is a risk factor while having high BP leading to early death and heart disease. Numerous ways are available to reduce blood pressure. Some methods include quitting smoking, dieting, limiting alcohol use, losing body fat, and exercising. Also, some High Blood Pressure Supplement help reduce blood pressure. Further reading the article will help to know about the supplements to lower blood pressure.
Top supplements to lower blood pressure:
- Vitamin D: studies have shown that deficiency in vitamin D is the primary cause of high blood pressure. Intake of vitamin D supplements will help to reduce the risk factor of high blood pressure from many health problems. The highest vitamin D level in the blood will reduce BP problems by 30% compared to people with vitamin D deficiency.
- B vitamins: every vitamin supplement has its benefits. For example, vitamin B2 has MTHFR ( methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) to reduce high blood pressure. Vitamin B9 ( folate and folic acid supplements) will lower BP with heart disease.
- Potassium: The best nutritional supplement for BP regulation is potassium. It works by sodium excretion via urine and provides blood vessel relaxation.
- Garlic: Most people avoid taking garlic due to its smell. It is astonishing to know that the intake of garlic results in several benefits, including lower high blood pressure. Taking garlic as a supplement will reduce the risk of heart disease. These reductions will help reduce the risk of stroke, coronary artery disease, and heart attack by up to 40%.
- Fish oil: will reduce blood lipid levels, blood pressure, inflammations, and heart diseases. Research has shown that omega-3s will protect from high blood pressure. So using fish oil as a high-blood pressure supplement is perfect.
- Probiotics: probiotics are found in your gut. Supplements with those bacteria will help with health benefits, including blood pressure.
- Melatonin: as we know, melatonin is a hormone now available as a supplement. Intake of these supplements will promote sleep. Low melatonin will increase the risk of high blood pressure, especially in women.
- Green tea: green tea will help to promote perfect blood pressure levels and include impressive health benefits.
Overall, blood pressure supplements will be beneficial in many ways. Proper dosage must e taken. Overdosage will be risky. Gather more information from the website https://www.bioyouthlabs.com/products/blood-pressure-supplement.